- A Better Option Than Fish Oil in Battling Alzheimer's?
- Walking on a Treadmill Desk Boosts the Brain
- Reduced Risk of Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Live Longer: Trade the Chair for a Treadmill Desk
- AARP Cites Benefits of Walking
- Evidence Links Diabetes to Alzheimer's Risk
- Inactive Seniors Face Greater Disability Risks As They Age, TrekDesk Treadmill Desks Hope to Reverse This Trend
- Older Women Wishing to Stay Happy and Healthy: Consider Walking with a TrekDesk Treadmill Desk
- Walking with a TrekDesk Treadmill Desk Could Prevent Age-Related Weight Gain
- How Can Employers Keep Middle Aged Female Employees Healthier and Happier at Work? Let Them Walk and Work with a TrekDesk Treadmill Desk
- Walking with a TrekDesk Treadmill Desk Assists in Prevention of Degenerative Eye Disease
- Workout at Work: Live Longer!
- Could a TrekDesk Treadmill Desk Add Two Years to an Employee’s Life?
- Boomers Less Healthy Than Their Parents